RE: Europa-List: Re: 1st time Hose replacement: R914 turbo, XS Trigear

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: 1st time Hose replacement: R914 turbo, XS Trigear
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 23:49:43
For the coolant hoses your cheapest and safest bet would be to get a set fr
om Europa. For fuel hoses many of us are using fuel injection hose from the
 local car parts shop. If you want to be fancy you can use silicone hose fo
r the coolant. I got mine from autosiliconehoses.com in the UK. They have t
he sizes in a variety of colours and aluminum angles and joiners. Their pri
ces are very reasonable and they ship anywhere.Karl

> Subject: Europa-List: Re: 1st time Hose replacement: R914 turbo=2C XS Tri
gear
> From: ppsel03@gmail.com
> Date: Thu=2C 10 Jul 2014 13:32:22 -0700
> To: europa-list@matronics.com
>

> Lame request perhaps=3B but=2C I'm 9=2C000 miles away from my 'new to me'
 plane and trying to line up parts for my 3 week leave.