Europa-List: Glider Wings for Sale

Subject: Europa-List: Glider Wings for Sale
From: rampil <ira.rampil@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 14:11:28

Hi All,

Regretfully, my motorglider wings are not very compatible with the short,
rough airstrip that I recently moved to. A pity, really, since I was looking
forward to soaring amid all the wonderful vertical development seen daily
in mid Georgia!

Remember, in the US, no medical is required to fly VFR, day or night, or IFR
in a motorglider. Unlike LSA regulations, even a failed medical is not an
impediment to flying a "Glider, Self-Launch".

The wings are located at Custom Flight Creations in Seffner, FL.
http://customflightcreations.com/
A brand new pair of Johnny's custom WingWalkers is also available for easy
rig/derigging of the wings.

If interested, contact Bud Yerly at Custom Flight.

Ira  N224XS
FAA Designated Aviation Medical Examiner
ira at bluesky-medicine.com

Read this topic online here: