Re: Europa-List: loading and unloading a Mono from a trailer

Subject: Re: Europa-List: loading and unloading a Mono from a trailer
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 08:12:52

Fred
Instruction is in the operating manual, look towards the back, at least it is in
mine. I'll give you a copy and a a lesson.
Jerry

Sent from my iPad

> On Jul 2, 2014, at 6:44 AM, Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com> wrote:
>

> Gents
>
> Jerry Rehn has graciously offered me the use of a stock, Europa-built, trailer
to transport Ms. Europa from shop to airport.

> Im wondering if there is a set of written instructions for a tried and proven
sequence for loading, wing and tailplane removal, etc. floating aroundif so,
Id be most grateful to receive samea few pixs would be helpful as well.