Europa-List: France Holidaying Suggestions

Subject: Europa-List: France Holidaying Suggestions
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 14:34:59

Gidday,
We are coming across to France in late August early September for 2-3 weeks and
would like some suggestions in particular of places out of the way, and maybe
some hiking day trips as well. Well do the normal stuff, but I was wondering
about trying to get out of the car and take in a bit whilst hiking. Id like to
have a closer look at the Pyrenees and at this time of the year it should be
the right time to get about. We might head down as far as Barcelona or simply
tick the French box, including the Med.
Any suggestions gratefully accepted, as I know a lot of our UK brothers spend
time
in France.
Regards
Tony Renshaw