RE: Europa-List: Auto Pilot for Mono

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Auto Pilot for Mono
From: Rob Housman <rob@hyperionef.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 10:10:32
Having recently done the retrofit of the Dynon servos (very similar to
TruTrak) on my completed tri-gear airframe I have a few tips to offer. In
fact, I attempted to post the tips to the forum about a month ago but
apparently my attached files were not acceptable for posting. Contact me off
list at rob92620@gmail.com and I will provide all the gory details, complete
with bracket design for Dynon, 3D eDrawing files and a link to the utility
for viewing eDrawing files. This is not a straightforward retrofit for Mod
76 on a completed airframe (contrary to what the factory implies in Mod 76).

Best regards,

Rob Housman

Irvine,  California

Europa XS