Re: Europa-List: Re: europa dash panel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: europa dash panel
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 12:57:03
hi Peter,
Before you fully decide, have a look at this panel by Gerry Holland.
Hope this helps rather than hinders. I think it is the best panel I have
seen on a Europa.
Regards
Tony Renshaw
I=92m going to stick with my smaller panel though, but I do love this.

On 12 Jun 2014, at 10:34 am, PETER MORGANS
<petermorgans181@btinternet.com> wrote:

> Hi Rowland,
> It's probably me - I spoke with Andy a couple of weeks ago after
reading your excellent article In the Europa Flyer; I've just spent so
much time deciding which panel layout to use and what would fit I the
space available. I think I'm there now, so will send off .dxf to Andy.
Attached is pdf of my AutoCAD dwg.

<rowlandcarson@gmail.com>

> On 11 Jun 2014, at 13:31, Andy Jones wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > A couple of weeks ago I  had a phone call regarding  the cutting of
another dash panel, can=92t remember the guys name, said he was down in
Merthyr Tydfil..

> > He was going to send a profile drawing, but as yet I have seen
nothing,  do you know who he was?  He had seen your panel which I cut
for you last year..

> > Regards
> >
> > Andy
>
> Andy - I seem to recall a query on the Europa builders e-mail list a
while back, but I can't locate it just now. I'm copying this reply to
the Europa e-mail list in the hope that it will jog the appropriate
person into getting in touch with you again.

> Is anyone on the Europa list in Merthyr Tydfil trying to get in touch
with Andy at Herbert Phillips about water-jet cutting of an instrument
panel?

> Incidentally, Andy, I must say how pleased I am with the results of
your water-jet cutting. Here's a link to how the panel looks now that I
have had it anodized black, the labels laser-etched on it, and the
instruments installed.

http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/aviation/europa_435/radio_panel_populated.
php

> in friendship
>
> Rowland
>
> | Rowland Carson          ... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...
> | <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/
> | Skype, Twitter: rowland_carson      Facebook: Rowland Carson
> | pictures: httef="http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List";
target="_blank">htt
&nbs//www.matronics.com/contribution"
target="_blank">http://www.matronics.co===========