Europa-List: Airmaster propeller spare blades

Subject: Europa-List: Airmaster propeller spare blades
From: jonathanmilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 05:00:45

Further to my reply on the subject of baggage bay undercarriage lay-ups below,
I am reminded of the consequences of changing my undercarriage.

The first time that I landed and took off on grass, it became very obvious that
more horsepower would be needed to overcome the increased rolling resistance
compared with the mono wheel. So I've recently completed the installation of a
Rotax 912ULS and sold the 80hp engine.

I've retained the brilliant Airmaster AP308 VP constant speed hub, but it was
necessary
to instal the wider Warp Drive blades in order to make efficient use
of the extra 20hp. So I'm left with three Warp Drive tapered blades complete
with
root ferrules for the Airmaster hub. They're in very good nick (i.e. with
minimal "nicks") and should go to a good home somewhere in the UK.

Considering the hefty cost of purchase and import, they've got to be worth three
"tons". Tell you what guv'na, I'll also throw in for free the AC100 controller
and associated bits 'n bobs to match the Rotax  2.27:1 gearbox.

Can't say fairer than that!

Read this topic online here: