Europa-List: Re: nev eyre contact number

Subject: Europa-List: Re: nev eyre contact number
From: jonathanmilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 07:29:54

Last time I spoke to Nev a couple of months ago, he told me that he was about to
move premises to a place "underground". Quite literally his new workplace
is/will
be below ground level and he won't get a mobile 'phone signal.

So I guess that you'd need to try calling him when you think he might have
surfaced
for air and sunlight. Presumably he'll still be using his old mobile phone
number!

I wouldn't hold my breath in the expectation that he'll be installing a
landline.

Read this topic online here: