Re: Europa-List: Re: airplast pv50 problem

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: airplast pv50 problem
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 10:30:30

Hi Jim

Have you ever managed to get any sense out of Arplast?

I quite fancy a PV50 if I ever need to replace my NSI but the Arplast
website is unhelpful and I understand from others that the company never
respond to enquiries.

Regards

Pete
G-RMAC #109

On 18/05/14 09:44, g-fizy wrote:

> Fixed ,,Thanks for all of the advice I tested the prop motor using a pp9
> battery
and it worked fine ,it turns out ,that when the feed wife broke ,my actions
to repair the wire caused the wire rod to be incorrectly  located so no power
was going to the motor ,i had to cycle the prop so i could relocate it correctly
,the method of connecting the wire to the moving part is not the best ,l
will have to keep an eye on that one