Europa-List: Multiple instrument sensors degrading voltage and giving

Subject: Europa-List: Multiple instrument sensors degrading voltage and giving
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 15:38:51

Gidday,
I'm wondering if someone could explain how I can run a UMA RPM gauge, and have
the same data sensed by an EIS, whether splitting the output will effect
instrumentation,
and how it is fixable? I have steam MP,RPM, and Air Box Pressure Gauges
I want to have as redundant backup for the EIS, or possibly I might prefer
reading them. They are quite cute, at 1 1/4", in a small stack or row.
Regards
Tony Renshaw

Sent from my iPad