Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: Europa Crash in L

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: Europa Crash in L
From: houlihan <houlihan@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 14:31:55
Hi Graham.

I think you may have put the decimal point in the wrong place. I appreciate
what you are suggesting but 20 seconds ?
I bet the real figure is much less than a second.
Mind you how would you measure the lag , my ASI seems to move at the speed
of light at times.

Tim

On 10 May 2014 13:19, GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>wrot
e:

> Or an AoA meter as primary attitude/speed instrument. The ASI is always 2
0
> seconds too late.
> Very sad, I met Manfred while he was building. A very nice man and a nice
> Europa.
> Graham

tronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List>
om/contribution>