AW: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: Europa Crash in Lübeck

Subject: AW: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List: Europa Crash in Lübeck
From: Harald Linke <Harald.W.F.Linke@kabelmail.de>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 15:07:39
Dear Graham,

it=92s a tragedy. I know Manfred over a long period from the
Lubeck/Hamburg
Europa group as well as the CFI Peter V., who was a flight instructor in
the
Lubeck flying club over more than 40 years.

In february I met Peter in our Ahrensburg Sauna. He told me from the
very
first flight with Manfred=92s Europa D-EMJO. She flew very nice, he
said. yet
we don=92t know, why the airplane made a sharp turn in about 300 feet
after
departure.

Live is always a challenge.

We here hope, that Manfred would overcome the fight against .

Best greetings to you and Joan

Harald