Europa-List: thottle gadget thingy

Subject: Europa-List: thottle gadget thingy
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 14:54:17
I am totally stumped by the throttle thingy...what i am thinking is
supposed to happen is that the throttle lever is supposed to move but at
least the metal washers are supposed to stay still.

try as I might i cant make the washers stop rotating and as a result it has
a tendency to undo the nut holding everything together.

What did anyone else do?

Also in a twofer what about the holes in the firewall for the rudder
cables?  how are these sealed?

thanks Will

PS this would not be possible on twitter i believe because it only permits
120 characters I believe

William Daniell
LONGPORT
+57 310 295 0744