RE: Europa-List: thottle gadget thingy NOW Rudder cable firewall penetra

Subject: RE: Europa-List: thottle gadget thingy NOW Rudder cable firewall penetration
From: Rob Housman <rob@hyperionef.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 14:00:23
Good question, Will.

I too have contemplated what to do about the gaping holes for the rudder
cables. I have yet to come up with a solution, though perhaps a
modification that uses a short push rod in a bushing through the
firewall would mitigate the problem. Otherwise the firewall is the
equivalent of crossing your fingers and making a wish that you
won=99t have flames in the center tunnel.

Has anyone addressed this?

Best regards,

Rob Housman

Irvine,  California