RE: Europa-List: electric spikes immobilizing radio and electric VSI

Subject: RE: Europa-List: electric spikes immobilizing radio and electric VSI
From: Max Cointe Free <mcointe@free.fr>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 18:12:13

Had the same trouble with Ducati and changed it for a Silent Hektik which is
fully compatible, throw the Ducati away and put the SH one in place and it
runs since. By far more performing and stable...

Max  Cointe
mcointe@free.fr
F-PMLH Europa XS_TriGear
Kit #560-2003 912ULS/AirmasterAP332 490 hours

F-PLDJ DynAro MCR 4S
Kit #27-2002 912ULSFR/MTProp MTV7A 1600 heures