Re: Europa-List: Re: Award at Sun-N-Fun

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Award at Sun-N-Fun
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 09:13:39
Interesting idea Troy,=0AI got the stall speed down by 9 knots on my Long E
Z with vortex generators, much crisper handling at low speeds too.=0AGraham
=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0A From: Troy Maynor <wingn
ut54@charter.net>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Saturday, 19 Apr
il 2014, 18:27=0ASubject: Europa-List: Re: Award at Sun-N-Fun=0A =0A=0A-->
Europa-List message posted by: "Troy Maynor" <wingnut54@charter.net>=0A=0AW
ith your beautiful Europa, it was sure to win one of the categories...can't
 believe you hadn't already. Glad you didn't enter it in 2012..lol=0AMaybe
you can put some vortex generators on it like Bud is testing and get the st
all speed down, do some weight reduction maybe, de-register it and get it r
e-licensed as an LSA. A little fudge I know but just a thought...=0A=0A=0A
=0A=0ARead this topic online here:=0A=0Ahttp://forums.matronics.com/viewtop
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -Matt Dralle, List Admi
=====