RE: Europa-List: Fuel Tank Space

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel Tank Space
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 20:50:43
Hi! Bruno,

For my opinion I don't think you could do with the additional weight in
front of the wings plus the height at which the bottom of the tank would
deliver fuel into your main tank would be very critical . My 9 gallon Long
range tank sits full width across the trike gear leg wells. It did siphon
---From there satisfactorily but I now have a transfer pump to be sure.

I have used the wheel space for my fuel pumps and fuel manifold module .

Regards

Bob Harrison G-PTAG