Europa-List: New Rotax fuel pump

Subject: Europa-List: New Rotax fuel pump
From: stephan cassel <stephan.cassel@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 10:44:43
Dear all,

This winter I mounted a new Rotax fuel pump per instructions.

The pressure in cruise is 2 PSI, i.e at the minimum value.
Yesterday when I turned my electric fuel pump off the pressure
went below 2 PSI for a short while (3-4 sec). I would guess 1.75 PSI
(Yes, finger on the electric pump switch)

My old pump gave me slightly higher pressure.

I have mounted a restriction insert on the return line per builder=B4s manu
al,
It would be interesting to see if one more restriction insert (I have one
extra)
will make the pressure a bit higher.

Is there other Europa pilots that also have low pressure with new or old
pump?

Best regards
Stephan
LN-STE mono