Re: Europa-List: Instrument panel bolts

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Instrument panel bolts
From: richard <rcollings@talktalk.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 20:40:24
Hi
I used metallastic rubber bushes to mount the whole unit onto the fire
wall having first made an internal mounting flange on the instrument
panel module. I reduced the original outer flange to about 10mm and once
mounted in place the thickness of the rubber of the metalastic bush gave
me an air gap for ventilation . To reduce the modules movement I added
one bush as a support from the top of the wheel tunnel just in front of
the throttle quadrant.
best of luck
Richard