Re: Europa-List: sealing fuel lines

Subject: Re: Europa-List: sealing fuel lines
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 15:51:14
Will and others,

I promised scans of the instructions for the ClampTite tool.

I hope this helps.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (50 hrs).
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com