Re: Europa-List: oil

Subject: Re: Europa-List: oil
From: Ivor Phillips <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 21:25:56

Sent from my iPad
Hi Frans
As you can see from the labels it a semi synthetic oil and it's previous nam
e was vsx 4
Yes the Scillies Isle is a great place to visit, St Mary's is the main islan
d with a interesting approach, you will need PPR and the airfield is shut on
 Sunday,
bob and me flew into helgoland last year on your recommendation and really h
ad a good time
Will try for a revisit some time soon,
Regards
Ivor