RE: Europa-List: Mod 76 - Altitude Hold Autopilot

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mod 76 - Altitude Hold Autopilot
From: Rob Housman <rob@hyperionef.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 13:36:28
UPDATE:

Before removing CS10/2 I tried once more to get the offending nut onto the
bolt with the assistance of my son's slightly smaller hands.  Success!  Once
the nut was aligned with the bolt I could turn the bolt with one finger
(through the hole in the seat back) just enough to keep the nut it in place.
Then with a box wrench on the nut (again through the seat back), and access
---From the starboard side, used a socket on a very long assembly of extensions
to turn the bolt until everything was tight.

Best regards,

Rob Housman

Irvine,  California

Europa XS