Re: Europa-List: Re: Oil Thermostat

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Oil Thermostat
From: Donald Cameron <fireflier@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 21:52:32
Hi Richard

Photos emailed to you email account as it appears my reply is too big an att
achment to show on the forum.

Kind regards
Donald

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Feb 2014, at 21:23, Richard Wheelwright <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk> wr
ote:

> Donald,
>       Thank you.
>
> ===================
> Richard Wheelwright
> ===================
>

> On Sunday, 16 February 2014, 21:11, Donald Cameron <fireflier@btinternet.c
om> wrote:
m>

> Hi Richard
>
> It seemed the best location to me at the time off installation.
>
> I had also considered putting it on the side of the starboard footwell, ho
wever as I have incorporated the cabin heater mod my cabin air inlet is on t
he side so space is limited.

> I'm at the aircraft at the moment so will drop the from lower cowl before i
 finish tonight and take a few more photos for you.

> Kind regards
> Donald
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 16 Feb 2014, at 20:44, "Richard Wheelwright" <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk
> wrote:

yahoo.co.uk>

> > Donald,
> >    That looks like a good position. I can see that you may have had to r
e-fit the Stat higher as joining to the cooler would ba a problem.  I would b
e interested in some more pictures of your final installationn to the cooler
 without kinking the pipes and allowing slow bends.

=========
=========
=========
=========