Re: Europa-List: Re: Oil Thermostat

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Oil Thermostat
From: Richard Wheelwright <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 21:23:36
Donald,=0A- - - Thank you.=0A-=0A===========
==========0A=0ARichard Wheelwright=0A======
===============0A=0A=0A=0AOn Sunday, 16 Februar
y 2014, 21:11, Donald Cameron <fireflier@btinternet.com> wrote:=0A =0A--> E
uropa-List message posted by: Donald Cameron <fireflier@btinternet.com>=0A
=0AHi Richard =0A=0AIt seemed the best location to me at the time off insta
llation. =0A=0AI had also considered putting it on the side of the starboar
d footwell, however as I have incorporated the cabin heater mod my cabin ai
r inlet is on the side so space is limited. =0A=0AI'm at the aircraft at th
e moment so will drop the from lower cowl before i finish tonight and take
a few more photos for you. =0A=0AKind regards=0ADonald=0A=0ASent from my iP
hone=0A=0AOn 16 Feb 2014, at 20:44, "Richard Wheelwright" <rpwheelwright@ya
right" <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk>=0A> =0A> Donald,=0A>- - That looks l
ike a good position. I can see that you may have had to re-fit the Stat hig
her as joining to the cooler would ba a problem.- I would be interested i
n some more pictures of your final installationn to the cooler without kink
ing the pipes and allowing slow bends.=0A> =0A> Regards=0A> Richard Wheelwr
ight=0A> =0A> --------=0A> Richard Wheelwright=0A> G-IRPW=0A> First Flight
24th July 2013=0A> =0A> =0A> =0A> =0A> Read this topic online here:=0A> =0A
- - - - - - - - - - - - -Matt Dralle, List Admin.
====