Re: Europa-List: New Europa Builder

Subject: Re: Europa-List: New Europa Builder
From: Donald Cameron <fireflier@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 09:06:50

Hi Alan

Welcome to the Europa community, I had exactly the same feeling when I picked up
my part built kit. (Wings were completed but not closed over)

1&1/2 years later and I'm now at the stage where the fuselage is going to be
painted
in the next couple of weeks and hopefully be ready for test flying end of
March beginning of April.

There is lots of valuable information, help and resources on this forum and the
europa club, europa owners websites to help and assist you when building.

I am located on west coast of scotland (Oban) where are you located?

Kind regards
Donald

Sent from my iPhone

On 5 Feb 2014, at 18:33, "alan_hunter1664" <alan_hunter1664@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I took ownership of Europa Tri-Gear Kit 630 from Steve Vestuti this Saturday
and transported it from South Wales to the North West without mishap! (Longest
7 hours of my life). Does everyone get that holy sh** moment when they realise
what they have done or is it just me!