Re: Europa-List: Vapor pressure of gasoline?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Vapor pressure of gasoline?
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 16:54:53

Andrew,

Gasoline, MoGas, Petrol, is a very complex mixture of hydrocarbons (primarily
C4-C12)
with quite a number of chemical additives to provide stability, cleaning,
anti-knock, etc.  You might want to read the Wikipedia page on Gasoline for
details.  You will probably find your answer there.

Best regards,
Robert Borger
President, Geowhiziks & Doodlebugging, Inc.
AAPG Certified Petroleum Geophysicist #101
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com