Europa-List: Re: RotaxEngines-List: CarbMate

Subject: Europa-List: Re: RotaxEngines-List: CarbMate
From: JohnF <n29cx@ridgeviewtel.us>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 10:59:20

Thank you, Bob, for your iinformation. I appreciate it. I am in an RV-12
with 190 hours on it now...many minor items have come up but so far nothing
major which I hope continues because if you need to get at the starter or
other major things the entire engine would have to be pulled...a real
pain...the RV-12 with the Rotax 912uls is pretty crowded.

Again, thank you

John