RE: Europa-List: Mod 7 flight ready

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mod 7 flight ready
From: Ian Cook <iancook1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 08:44:36

Dave,
        I can confirm the current Vne for the UK MG is still 127 knots
indicated, at a max weight of 1370 lb with C of G limits 60.4" to 62.5".  I
am still awaiting for all the other limits to be formally specified by the
LAA as part of the Certification process along with the issue of the Permit
to Fly.  Europa issued a modified ASI glass with revised colour bandings
that we used during the spinning trial for G-CBHI, but I have not had it
confirmed these are the final approved figures. I may know a bit more when
the LAA return to work next week as I am trying to get an agreed Flight Test
schedule issued.

Best Regards

Ian Cook