Re: Europa-List: Weight & Balance

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Weight & Balance
From: Richard Wheelwright <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 18:35:50
Fred=0A- - -If you know the wight of your finished aircraft and then
paint it, it will balance out exactly the same but be heaver, there should
be no shift unless you put all the paint on the rear fin and non on the cow
ls. I hope I have understood your Question.=0A-=0A=======
==============0A=0ARichard Wheelwright=0A==
____________________=0A From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>=0ATo: eur
opa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Friday, 27 December 2013, 17:09=0ASubject:
red Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>=0A=0AI'm wondering if there's a mono-bui
lder out there who has data from his (or her?) C of G calculations which wo
uld reveal how much the C of G shifts as a consequence of finish painting?
=0A=0AIn other words, I'm wondering if I have an otherwise complete aircraf
t in primer and do a preliminary C of G calculation, how much of a shift sh
=====