Re: Europa-List: Mod 78 Christmas Miracle

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod 78 Christmas Miracle
From: Alan Twigg <alan.twigg775@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 17:40:47
Dave, Did you use NAS 517-2-9 screws for CS08, if so I will take your
earlier advice and order -8,-9 and -10.
This blow by blow of yours is great, it needs putting together in a 'how
to' to supplement Mod 78.
I also bought a remote camera, as well as being helpful it showed me how
much I need to clean up before I fly.
Alan Twigg
Kit 463