Re: Europa-List: Re: Using French land as an airfield?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Using French land as an airfield?
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 11:26:11
Sounds like (thanks to a recent Federal supreme court decision) that
landowners here in Canada have it very good: All one needs to to do is land
a plane on your field, and voila!  you have an instant unregistered
aerodrome which is regulated under Federal law - and the local municipality
can't do a darn thing about it (assuming your field approaches does not
violate minimums over populated areas). The only recourse they have is to
tax it as a commercial enterprise if they can justify the classification.

Now..... I just need to win the lottery so I can afford to  purchase my
100acres ;-)

Cheers,
Pete
A239