RE: Europa-List: Using French land as an airfield?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Using French land as an airfield?
From: Clives email <clive.maf@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 12:46:04

Hi David,

I hope all well and Happy Christmas

Yes, maybe my wording could be better;  As I understand it, as a UK landowner
you
can use (land your a/c) your own land for 30 (specifically 28 days) days/yr
without getting planning permission.  If a farmer grants permissions for that
to you (or as a flying Farmer uses it himself), no need for planning permission.
More than 30 days and you need a planning application - and you can guess
how likely getting that granted that is going to be . . .

More here;
http://www.uklanddirectory.org.uk/land-usage.asp

regards,

Clive.