Europa-List: Re: Flying Scotland

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Flying Scotland
From: jonathanmilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 10:16:30

When thinking about hangarage north of Perth, think about hens' teeth. You
should
be investigating and getting on a waiting list now, as you are indeed evidencing
by this email.

In Aberdeenshire you can more or less forget it. You need to be well-in with the
flying communities to stand a prayer. I run a waiting list for our club near
Peterhead and couldn't promise you anything. There might be a
crowded/difficult-to-extract
aircraft slot at Deeside Glidig Club; rarely one comes up, but only
for glider chaps or those well acquainted with them.

Are you sure that you want to move here before the independence referendum? Do
you really want to live where there's a chance that the "lunatics might get to
run the asylum"?

Read this topic online here: