Europa-List: Lines of text too long for monitor

Subject: Europa-List: Lines of text too long for monitor
From: jonathanmilbank <jdmilbank@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 12:16:58

It happens mostly on this website for me, but occasionally on others, that I
need
to use the slider at the screen bottom to read each line from one end to the
other.

I'm a computer "numpty/numbskull/dimwit" and don't understand much, but I'm able
to use Control + or Control - or the screen zoom as competently as the next
man. Obviously when I "shrinkerize" the text sufficiently to make each line fit,
then the text is too minute to read.

So what's the story? Is there an incompatibility between the format used by the
website and/or contributors to each thread, versus whatever system is employed
at my end to read the stuff?

Is there a quick and easy and cheap fix?

Read this topic online here: