Europa-List: metal tank for europa

Subject: Europa-List: metal tank for europa
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 16:58:43

Remembering the recent posts on this forum about metal versus plastic tanks for
the Europa, I was interested to note one of the stands at the Flying Show (NEC,
Birmingham) when I visited yesterday.

The firm is Jedi Racing Cars Ltd (another example of crossover between motor
racing
and aeroplane homebuilding) and they have produced metal tanks for the Shadow
and the P&M (whatever that is) and are both BMAA & LAA approved. The examples
on the stand looked very nice. I had a brief word with the guy and he said
he'd be happy to produce a Europa tank if demand existed. He'd need a plastic
tank to act as a template in order to get a design started, and I guess it would
probably be good to have access to an un-installed cockpit module to check
how well it fits.

If interested, contact:

Frazer Corbyn
Jedi Racing Cars Ltd
01933 440774
jediracingcars@hotmail.com

NB I have no current interest in a metal tank myself - just passing on the info
for anyone else who may wish to take it further.

in friendship

Rowland