Europa-List: Please Make A List Contribution Today; Some Nice Comments..

Subject: Europa-List: Please Make A List Contribution Today; Some Nice Comments...
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 00:09:37

Dear Listers,

I've been getting some very nice comments from Listers along with their List
Support
Contributions.  I've shared a number of them below.  Please read them over
and see what your fellow Listers think of the Lists and Forums.

Please make a Contribution today to support the continued upgrade and operation
of these services.

There are lots of really nice gifts available this year, so please browse the
selections
and pickup something fun with your qualifying Contribution!

You may use a credit card or your PayPal account here:

        http://www.matronics.com/contribution

Or feel free to send a personal check to:

        Matronics / Matt Dralle
        581 Jeannie Way
        Livermore CA 94550

Thank you in advance for your generous support!  It is very much appreciated!

Best regards,

Matt Dralle
Matronics Email List Administrator

                                                                William F

Thanks for helping me connect to people have truly blazed
the trail.
                                                                Terry M

Thank you for the time and effort you put into keeping these
lists going.  I am on the verge of flying my RV 8 and would
not be here without the help of Matronics.
                                                                Michael W

Thank you for providing a valuable service.
                                                                Vaughn T

Matt I like your forums.
                                                                Jerry D

Thank you for another year of service.
                                                                Oscar Z

Been a "member" for years - this has been a fantastic
resource and a great gift to the aviation community.
                                                                Reade G

Thanks for the many years of support to RV builders.
                                                                Roy H

Best run list on the net.
                                                                Roger C

Thanks for your excellent forum!
                                                                Fred D

Truly respect your work and service to many readers!!
                                                                Fergus K

Thanks for an ad-free list!
                                                                William A

Thank you for your GREAT service.  I read it every day.
                                                                John B

..great service!
                                                                Ralph C

Thanks so much for being there.  Your contribution to aviation
knowledge is invaluable.
                                                                Benjamin B

Thank you for providing the list service.  It's great!
                                                                William V

I'd never have finished my Glasair without them.
                                                                Ronald C

Thank you Matt for the valuable forum, am pleased to
contribute!
                                                                Jeffrey J

Fine service.
                                                                Byron G

Thanks for your support of our community!
                                                                Kenneth B

-------------------- What Listers Are Saying About The Lists