RE: Europa-List: more instruments

Subject: RE: Europa-List: more instruments
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 14:48:51
I too am interested in a flap switch which works just like we have on most
car windows=2C on the driver's side: push once and the window opens fully o
r closes from any  position=2C i.e. full flap or full retract flaps. Especi
ally in an emergency or when workload is high it is irritating having my ri
ght hand tied up holding the current toggle switch for quite a long time=2C
 when it should really be on the throttle.
Karl