RE: Europa-List: Oil and collant radiators

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Oil and collant radiators
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 13:00:23
Hi! Will,

Since my oil never gets to a reasonable temperature anyway ....... !
The general plan is to have the oil cooler set slightly (about 1.5
inches lower that the water cooling Rad.  Also have plans to plug the
gap below both radiators and the bottom of the cowl. When I have time a
friend gave me a thermostat oil controller to elevate the oil
temperature but I need to prove the oil temperature sensor before I
=9Cmonkey=9D with the system. I have a much modified cooling
air intake and also an intake air flap to direct more cold air to the
radiator on a delayed departure situation.

Frans has a wealth of info. on this subject and he may share some of it
with you but we all need to know what Europa and what engine have you ?

Regards

Bob Harrison G-PTAG