Europa-List: Re: Cockit ventilation

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Cockit ventilation
From: Richard Lamprey <lamprey.richard@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 03:05:55

I have these Aircraft Spruce snapvents in my Europa classic in Kenya.  One in
each
side window (door).  Roughly level with my head, slightly down.  They work
a treat, by adjusting you can get air flowing through the cabin leftways or
right.
Also, being removable, you can take them out for oblique aerial photography
(but only before flight, so don't want to fly in rain).  The only problem
is that a determined person can remove them from outside, and access your door
handle from inside, or fish around if he a long gibbon-like arm.  Can get
pictures
of them, but nowhere near the plane till December.  Best, Richard   Kenya
Classic 168, reg 5Y-LRY

Read this topic online here: