Re: Europa-List: Coolant Radiator

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Coolant Radiator
From: Philip Levi <pjlevi@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 14:35:00
Goff,

Mine is a Rotax UL but I had the same problem last April and Europa factory
could not help.  It is actually a motor cycle radiator and my engineer
contacted the original manufacturers (who had previously supplied Europa).
 I know they provided an excellent service very quickly, they did not
replace the radiator but repaired it and gave it a full renovation job for
about a third of the cost Europa would have charged for a new one.  It came
back looking like new and in perfect condition.

I have spoken to my engineer and inspector, Gary Johnson, he recalls (from
memory) it was a company in Saffron Walden, but will check out the name and
contact details tonight and send them to you.  He can be contacted on <
thehighflyer@aol.com> .

I have just searched on Google and found a firm of motor cycle repairers
and restorers in Saffron Walden called Motorcycle Restoration Company (next
to Audley End Station), Unit 3, Wenden Court, Station Road, Wendens Ambro,
Saffron Walden, Essex, CB11 4LB, tel. 01799 542323/07734 591456,
www.motorcyclerestorationcompany.com.  There is also another motorcycle
shop in Saffron Walden, Bert's Motorcycles, 13b Debden Road, Saffron
Walden, Essex, CB11 4AA, Tel. 01799 525611.  I have no idea whether it was
either of them or neither, but worth a phone call. Otherwise contact Gary
tonight or he will contact you.

Yours sincerely,
*Philip*
*
*
*Philip J. Levi*
*
Europa Monowheel Classic, G-BWWB , based at Old Warden.

*