Europa-List: Cockit ventilation

Subject: Europa-List: Cockit ventilation
From: pjeffers@talktalk.net
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 16:15:31
=0AHi,=0AI have recently become the owner of a Tri Gear Euro
pa and have already found the need for better flight deck
ventilation.  I have been looking at various devices to solv
e this requirement and wondered what simple solutions others h
ad found. =0AThe side Europa NACA vents are effective at coo
ling my knees but not much good for anything else, and the
y have fallen apart with winter approaching. Psssst=0AI have b
een looking at the 'ULTIMATE VENTILATOR' from Spruce.   Any
thoughts???=0A=0APete=0A