Re: Europa-List: aileron and flap close outs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: aileron and flap close outs
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 14:58:50
Will,

FWIW, I did as Graham and filled the ends of the flaps, ailerons and
closeouts with foam, lightweight filler & a layer of glass.  Don't know
that it does much aerodynamically, but I think it looks better.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com

On Oct 21, 2013, at 7:26 AM, William Daniell