Re: Europa-List: SB15-v- clamps

Subject: Re: Europa-List: SB15-v- clamps
From: pjeffers@talktalk.net
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 14:56:05
=0AHi Danny,=0AYour observations are quite normal. About 1/2 to
1mm penetration of the 603 is all that is required to do
the job.=0APete=0A=0A=0A=0A-----Original Message-----=0AFrom: danny shep
herd <danny@mcwalterscafe.co.uk>=0ATo: matronics <europa-list@matronics.co
m>=0ASent: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 17:35=0ASubject: Europa-List: SB15-v-
danny@mcwalterscafe.co.uk> =0A =0AHi All, =0A  Just like to le
t all Europa owners know. When I removed the torque tube f
or Pat Tunney to take away to be machined ready to fit t
he clamps, I was amased how little of the loctite 603 was
actually in between the tube and the TP12 and TP9. The TP1
2's are a tight fit, the TP9 not so much. did I carry
out SB 15 correctly !! I think so. I know a few guys h
ave tried using a vacuum hose to pull the loctite in. mayb
e they had better luck. to my mind the only way to go
is by fitting the clamps. =0A =0ADanny G-c.e.r.i ( feeling a
 lot safer ) =0A =0APs. Thanks Pat, the clamps fit perfect
=0A =0A=0A