Europa-List: Fuselage weakness, or intentional ??

Subject: Europa-List: Fuselage weakness, or intentional ??
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 16:07:17
Gidday,
Whilst working around in the lower fuse it has concerned me that my fuselage
 has what appears to be an intentional absence of core material such that an
 obvious weakness exists in the fuselage directly above the penetrations for
 the flap drive cross tube. Has anyone externally reinforced this area, by a
dding core material and strapping it in place, encapsulating it, and resulti
ng in a conventional sandwich construction concept?
Regards
Tony Renshaw

Using Skitch on Mac for photo work.