Europa-List: CANCELED - EAA 21 Club First Saturday Fly-Ins at KEHR, Hend

Subject: Europa-List: CANCELED - EAA 21 Club First Saturday Fly-Ins at KEHR, Henderson,
From: Steve Eberhart <steve@newtech.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 18:39:36
KY

      Due to really lousy weather being forecast for Saturday

      we are CANCELING our last First Saturday Fly-In

      of the Season.

We will see everyone next year

      Saturday May 3, 2014

When
We will be preparing Hamburgers, Brats and NATHANS FAMOUS Hot Dogs for
all that fly in.

Just as New York's 21 Club has become known as the HAPPENING PLACE to be
and be seen,  EAA 21 Club is the place to be on the first Saturday of
each month.

10:00 AM till 2:00 PM Central time.

Where:  Henderson Kentucky City-County Airport (KEHR)

If  KEHR is VFR then we will be cooking the best Gourmet Burgers,
Brats and Dogs this side of Sporty's.