Re: Europa-List: Mag drop

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mag drop
From: Christoph Both <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 10:54:18
Plug leads are easily replaced (cut off nylon and twist off. New plug leads
 are $3.00 each. Rotax specifies a minimum "pull off" resistance for the pl
ug lead to pull it off which if it can not be achieved (it will take quite
some pull in my experience) required replacement of plug lead. Its in the H
eavy Maintenance Manual.
Christoph Both
#223 Europa Classic ULS
Flying since SEPT 19, 6hrs