Europa-List: Re: Bliss

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Bliss
From: goff <goffmoore@aviators.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 05:10:33

Carl,

Yes I do have the HD original. It's even better than the YouTube posting, which
degrades the original a bit.

Bob,

I'm not sure what you mean by image shake. Do you mean vibration from the prop
and the fuselage? The GroPro is mounted to the cabin roof, just aft of the
seats.
I don't think it has built in image stabilising software, so it must be my
smooth flying!!

If you mean the absence of prop strobing, that's down to a little neutral
density
filter popped inside the GoPro case in front of the lens. I cut a piece the
size and shape of a one euro coin from a sheet of theatrical lighting filter
acetate. Works wonders.

Goff

Read this topic online here: