Re: Europa-List: Re: Sub Panels....thanks

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Sub Panels....thanks
From: Kevin Challis <kevinmarie@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 22:06:00

Alan

I am doing my IMC training on my Europa. It seems fine to me.

You seem to find such fault with the Europa why did you buy one?

Kevin

On 21 Sep 2013, at 21:36, "Alan Carter" <alancarteresq@onetel.net> wrote:

> Hi All
> Tried to fly on limited panel today in my Europa, Cheap instruments as seen in
many Europa's, Turn Co ordinator   bouncing from side to side, dependant on
the DI only, the thermals tossing it about made it a very unstable instrument
platform making flying extremely difficult.