Europa-List: Re: Seat backs

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Seat backs
From: flyingphil2 <flyingphil627europastuff@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 07:37:30

When I used to work in F1, we would have people come round to help with the seat
fitting for the new drivers.
The procedure was to get the driver to sit in their preferred position whilst
sitting
on a bag full of polystyrene beads and resin (it may have been more glamorous
than that - just to get the price up to F1 standards).  Once they had sat
there for a while and it had cured, the bag could then be taken away and used
as a mould to make a padded seat from.
So, all of the ideas so far and the link to demon tweaks are similar to this and
would achieve the same end result.

Regards,

Phil

Read this topic online here: