Re: Europa-List: Seat backs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Seat backs
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:04:38
Tony=0Ayour idea is a good starting point. The trick with bean bags is that
 they have to be only half full so that the beans can wriggle too. They don
't migrate through normal upholstery fabric.=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A_______
_________________________=0A From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Monday, 16 September 2013, 9:31
=0ASubject: Europa-List: Seat backs=0A =0A=0A--> Europa-List message posted
 by: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>=0A=0AGidday,=0AConsidering sea
ting solutions I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on whether there mi
ght be an argument to take a plaster moulding of my back, then laying it up
 with cloth, then applying a suitable depth of foam to that plug, and then
re-laying more cloth on-top of that. This way you get an insert that has yo
ur upholstery attached that you can drop in, and the plan is to then pack i
t out appropriately. Would that be a worthy strategy, or am I thinking too
much? It might be a bit limiting for wriggle room I suppose, but as I see i
t, there isn't much wiggle room anyway. I'm interested in the bean bag solu
tion, but I have never sat in one that was initially comfortable, and I don
't know how you could contain the beads such that they didn't migrate. So,
any opinions on my attempts to "redesign the wheel" ? I would love to find
a product, a spray foam, that would go off quickly and then be shapeable. I
t would be great to be able to use a spray foam as a
 template-able materia!=0Al. If there is anything out there that can do tha
t, I'd love to know. =0ARegards=0ATony Renshaw=0ASydney Aussie=0A=0A=0A=0A_